Although the forecast keeps changing, the worst line of storms are currently predicted to be over our area in the middle of our morning arrival times, AM bus routes, and through the morning hours.
We plan to file for a bad weather waiver through TEA to avoid having to make up the day. If that waiver is denied we will let everyone know what the makeup day will be.
All extracurricular activities will be allowed to continue this evening, as weather allows, and after the storms have passed tomorrow. Any delays or cancellations will be announced by the individual organization based on the safety of students & staff.